It's nice to meet you!
Hi, I'm Jennifer!
While you might know me as the photographer behind Jennifer Lukes Photography (I don't just play one on tv!), my alter ego is a wife to a hilarious man and a mom to two adorable little boys. My days consist of playing, cuddling, and taking way too many photos of my family. They don't enjoy it nearly as much as I do. 😂 They may not appreciate it now, but I know in twenty years they will be glad to have these tangible memories to look back on. I would be delighted to provide you with the same opportunity to pass down your family's memories for generations to come.
❤️ My Family ❤️
- I love ice cream. I love eating it. I love making it. The ice cream bowl attachment to my KitchenAid mixer is the greatest appliance ever. If I didn't need to set a good example for my kids, I would totally eat ice cream at every meal. 🍨🍦
- I'm a bigger emoji addict than a 14 year old girl. 😍 What you see here is me holding back. 😜
- On most days, I read a minimum of three books. Right now I'm currently reading a lot of Sandra Boynton, Caroline Jayne Church, P.D. Eastman, and Dr. Seuss. 📚
- Once upon a time, I made video games for a living. 🎮
- When it comes to sports, I bleed black and gold. Go Pittsburgh!!! 🖤💛🖤💛🖤
- After living in Southern California for over fifteen years, I am so glad we moved here and can now call Seattle home. Seriously. Hooray for trees! 🌲
But enough about me. I'd love to hear from you! You can find the links to my Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts down below. Even better, I'd love it if you emailed me to say hello!